This trendy teapot from Forlife comes with an extra-fine 0.3 mm stainless-steel tea infuser and permanently attached hinged lid for easy use. The extra-fine infuser enables you to steep fine loose-leaf teas such as Rooibos tea to large whole-leaf teas like Oolong tea. This teapot is also ideal for use of tea bags. Stackable design allows you to save storage spaces especially for food-service market such as tea rooms, café, bars and restaurants.
L 14 cm x W 10 cm x H 9 cm
With a capacity to hold 400ml/13oz of liquid, this teapot is ideal for brewing one large mug of tea. If you want the bigger one please buy the 530ml version which is suitable for 2 standard mugs of tea.
- Heat resistant up to 120°C/240°F
- Condensed extra fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Permanently attached lid won’t fall off while serving
- Wash in warm soapy water after use
- Dry thoroughly after cleaning
- Do not use in the microwave oven
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stains