All you need to know about our brand new DHPO range!
Our brand new contemporary DHPO range has landed, here is all you need to know about this beautiful range.
They are a great way to add some minimalistic style to your kitchen, compact enough so they do not
take up anymore space than necessary and so eye-catching they will have guests wondering where
you got it.
Not only will these pieces bring some elegant style to your home, they are also made from all natural
and eco-friendly materials. Each of these products include a stainless-steel infuser to hold your
favourite loose tea, which is also an ideal way forward to being eco conscious.
Parts & Materials
Basket Infuser: Stainless Steel
- Very high heat resistance
- Condensed extra fine holes to circulate the tea efficiently
- Extra deep infuser means you can brew without filling the mug to the top
Lid & Handle: Wooden
- The wooden lid does not get heated allowing you to open/replace the lid easily
- The wooden handle too does not get heated and is designed ergonomically to give you a good grip while holding the mug
Body: Lead-free High-fired Ceramic
- High-fired ceramic is heat resistant and lasts for a very long time without losing its function or appearance
- Ideal for brewing all kinds of tea and herbs as it is a natural material
- Naturally retains heat and so keeps the liquid warm for a longer time
- The large opening makes it easy to clean
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Wash in warm soapy water after use
- Dry thoroughly after cleaning
- Polish the wooden lid and handle with edible oil once in a while
- Do not use in the microwave oven
- Do not soak and do not place the mug on the heating element when using
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stains