Pink Rose Buds - 100g Tin Caddy
- Buy 6 for £12.07 each and save 5%
Our pure whole rose buds make a very soothing, light coloured tea with soft and delicate rose character. It can also be used as an additive.
There are several health and medicinal properties associated with rose. It is widely used in Ayurveda, the ancient Indian medicinal system. Roses are proven to contain Vitamin C, Pectin, Malic and Citric Acids. In fact one cup of rose hips contain an equivalent amount of vitamin C as in 60 oranges. Because of these ingredients, rose bud tea is said to have the following health benefits:
- stregthen the immune system and fight the body against cold and flu
- protect skin against signs of ageing
- clear toxins and heat from the body and prevent digestive and urinary tract problems
- helps reduce the risk of dysentery, diarrhea, gastroenteritis and constipation
- can remedy irregular periods and reduce menstrual pain and anxiety
Premium Wild Rose buds
How to enjoy this tea
Steep 1.5 tsp per cup for 4-6 mins in 95-100° C water.