Matcha Silver- 80g Square Tin Caddy
- Buy 6 for £18.15 each and save 5%
Matcha Silver, a green tea powder that looks somewhat like hallucinogenic green cocoa, is drunk whole rather than steeped and has a strong oceanic vegetal taste with a very sweet finish.
Matcha Siver is a high grade Culinary Matcha.
Due to the fact that it is drunk whole, this tea has at least 3 times the antioxidant found in other green teas and several times that found in a glass of orange juice. Matcha is also said to boost metabolism and help reduce cholesterol levels when it is drunk regularly.
How to use
It is very versatile and can be used as below:
- It can be drunk as a tea, with or without milk.
- Matcha powder can be blended into smoothies, shakes, juices and other health drinks.
- Matcha can be baked into chocolate, baked goods, desserts and sweet recipes
- Matcha can be sprinkled onto fruit salads, porridge or other sweet snacks
100% Green tea
Uji region of Japan
How to enjoy this tea
Whisk 0.5 tsp per cup in 75-85° C water.
To make a latte, add frothed milk into a paste of matcha and water. Add sweetner to taste.
Approx 68mg per cup