Elderflower - 30g Retail Pack
Natural Caffeine Free Herbal Infusion
- Buy 6 for £4.04 each and save 5%
Beautiful creamy white flowers of the Elder tree which is widely grown in Europe are harvested in early summer and cleaned and dried to make this sweet smelling Elderflower tea.
Upon being brewed, it yields a golden yellow infusion which has a gorgeous floral aroma and a sweetish taste.
- Elderflowers can be enjoyed either as a hot infusion or cooled down to make an aromatic iced tea.
- They can be blended with other teas/ingredients like our Turkish Apple, Spearmint or Camomile to make exciting blends.
- Can also be used to make cordials or used as an ingredient to make wines or gin.
- Used to flavour sweet desserts like cakes, tarts, trifles and jams and panna cotta.
Elderflower infusions are known as a preventative remedy to take care of hayfever. The flowers are also known to contain flavonoids which have antioxidant and immunologic properties and according to preliminary research may work to alleviate symptoms of respiratory illnesses like flu, sinusitis and bronchitis.
Pure Dried Elderflowers
How to enjoy this tea
Steep 1 tsp per cup for 4-6 mins in 95-100° C water